Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wadders and Self-Esteem

Two wadders in a row is not helping me get back into sewing with a smile on my face.  But, getting the wadders out of my house and GONE helps immensely!  How about you?  I love to get rid of the wadders and the UFOs as well.  With the UFOs, if they have languished more than a month, out they go.  When I open my closet door, I only want to see the successful results of my sewing adventures -- NO FAILURES! 

Next up is a simple long sleeved T-shirt in a thick cotton knit. I am praying that I don't ruin this garment. 

I received all the fabric from the Cloth Merchants that I need to complete the two jackets and a skirt I have planned.  That fabric was really expensive, I am actually a little bit afraid to start those projects. 

After all these years of sewing, you would think I would get good at it somewhere along the way!  Is it possible to have two left hands (like two left feet in dancing) with sewing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment