Friday, March 25, 2011

Skirting The Issue

I've not gone back to work on the McCall's 6172 jacket because I worked on the skirt from Vogue 8543 instead and, thank God, it turned out okay.  I had another skirt (view D) from Vogue 8363 cut out so, I went on and sewed that up.  Another success!

I've got fabric for 2 more skirts but they're not cut out yet.  Now I'm going back and forth as to whether I should continue on making skirts (while I'm on a successful role with them) or, go back to the McCalls 6172 jacket, which is already cut out and waiting.  Decisions, decisions???

Another thing I need to do is buy buttons and zippers.  I have no stash of sewing supplies so, it makes it most annoying to have to let my projects languish in UFO land for want of buttons, zippers, fasteners thread, etc.

Oh, how I wish I had money enough to buy a few of these things, and a vehicle to go shop for them.  That would take a God-sized MIRACLE though.  But, we are praying!!! 

All in good time I will complete my projects and, little by little, my wardrobe will become a thing of beauty -- just you wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment