Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sewing With a Plan

Some sort of virus sent me to bed for the past few days.  In a blur of stuffed head rationale, I sorted out all that was hanging on my side of the closet. I do so love to purge out the wrong, so as to make more room for the right.  Even those garments that I made just weeks ago were shown no mercy.  It took having chills and fever to accomplish the task and now that its done, I am ready to, this time, try sewing with a plan.

Until I started following the various sewing message boards, I had never heard of sewing with a plan.  It sounds like something I should try!  Not necessarily to learn new sewing techniques, but rather, to wind up with every garment hanging in the closet being something that I actually like.  What a concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment