Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Interfacing Has Arrived!

When the doorbell rang this morning I was hoping that it was my delivery from Pam Erny of Fashion Sewing Supply, and indeed, it was!  All the interfacing I have been waiting for has arrived.  YES!!!

Now, I can continue on with the projects that have been waiting on hold.

First up is a simple jacket from Kwik Sew 3680.  I wanted the v-neck jacket from Marfy but, apparently, it is not available.  So, I will give the Kwik Sew jacket a try.  I have a wine boucle from Denver Fabrics for this jacket.

Then, I have McCalls 5938 (a peacock blue/green wool from Fabric Mart), and Butterick 4929 (a black sort of patterned velveteen fabric from Fabric Mart) after that.

I have cut out some camel wool to make a pair of dress jeans from McCalls 5894 this morning, as well as, some plain mint green cotton to make my favorite casual blouse from Vogue 7700. I have no clue what I will wear the mint green cotton casual blouse with -- it was some fabric that I did not order, but received from Fabric Mart, and they said I could keep it. Spring is coming and I'm sure something will present itself to go with the minty cotton before long.

Sew, onward and upward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment